Let us talk of current generation of asp.net coding today.There are different coding patterns exists. In Microsoft asp.net based application development, the old era was of traditional web-form based asp.net development but with courtesy to Microsoft, now MVC (Model View Controller) based development is more preferred. There are now many corporate companies across the globe are outsourcing their projects or choosing their technology partners in india for their Asp.net development and Hire Asp.net Developer dedicated for their requirements.
The Model-View-Controller (MVC) coding pattern separates an application into three main components: the model, the view, and the controller.
- Model: Consists of the data access logic and the classes that represent the objects in the application domain or business Objects
- View: A view contains HTML markup. The view engines used in the ASP.NET MVC 3 Framework are the Razor View Engine, the Web Forms view engine, Spark and NHaml.
- Controller: Consists of the main application flow logic
There are many advantages of using MVC framework in your asp.net application development, some of them are as outlined below :
- Separation of application tasks – Input logic, business logic, and UI logic.
- Introduction of Test Driven Development (TDD) and thus testing becomes more easier because of separation of logic.
- We can have REST URLS (representational state transfer)like /category/5/1251.
- No need to have .aspx extension.
- More clean and controlled HTML output. Less of what gets shown up is hidden from you, so we have a lot more control over the generated HTML.
- MVC gives more controlled Client Server integration as there is no longer state management like in Web Forms hiding actual client server interaction.
- In ASP.NET MVC framework based development allows us to use features such as forms authentication and Windows authentication, URL authorization, membership and roles, output and data caching, session etc.
- As an Asp.net MVC developer, we can use the markup in existing ASP.NET page (.aspx files), user control (.ascx files), and master page (.master files) markup files as view templates. We can use traditional ASP.NET features with the ASP.NET MVC framework, such as nested master pages, in-line expressions (), declarative server controls, templates, data-binding, localization etc.
Microsoft started with asp.net mvc v1.0 framework and gradually released MVC2, MVC3 and now MVC 4.0 / 4.5.
It is highly cost effective yet quality option to hire ASP.Net developer in india as many of the software development company are working in ASP.Net in India. And
considerable out of them have started porting their development in ASP.net mvc3 framework or ASP.Net mvc4 framework. A major advantage to hire ASP.Net developer in india is their proficiency in English.
For your business asp.net application development or to Hire asp.net developer, please contact AUM InfoTech on email@example.com