PHP is preferred now a days for small to medium volume site by coders and architects. As it is open source technology and
lots of forums, ready scripts and frameworks available, it is becoming very much common. However developing web application
faster yet maintaining quality is a bit worrying point for most Software Solution Provider firms. But to easy out this problem,
thanks to many open source available framework provider companies who has released quality frameworks, out of which very
much versatile and commonly used framework is Zend Framework.
Since the release of Zend’s framework 1.x, it is widely used however the release of latest edition 1.9x it has given many things a coder would need to develop a quality website. As per expert’s opinion, ZF offers a robust component library which provides 80 percent of the functionality mostly needed by developers. The rest of the 20 percent can be altered as per requirements of the website.
There are other players also in the industry. CakePHP which is a preferred option for beginners, not well versed with OOPs.
One major aspect of Zend Framework is very good documentation, quick responsive forums, example codes,
and webinars for a starter to move ahead with Zend Framework. So Hurry Up .. Switch to Zend Framework Zend
application development & PHP Zend framework development services by
Our Zend Developers have expertise in zend framework development, zend customization and integration for developing rapid web application.
Aum InfoTech Offers Zend Framework Development, Zend Framework Application Development, PHP Zend Application Development India.
Hire our expert php zend developer for custom web application development, Contact us.